Insomnia Got Me Again…cool thing about cellphone blogging. No more tossing and turning helpless in bed.
Anyway, so after checking out my some of my fave make up bloggers like Jennie Jenkins, I thought I’d “make up” to my blog as well.
After all it is the Lucia Martin Show, its about all the things I like, love, all Lucia all the time honey!
Okay so here’s what’s in my make up bag, what I use for my normal “day” look. Generally my day look is consists of nude shades on the eyes and cheeks, a pale pink/peachy lip and some mascara.
I’m not a fan of foundation, so I don’t use any. I don’t use eyeliner very often, on account that I have huge eyes and I feel like eyeliner brings attention to them.
1. BEChic peachy shade lip gloss I bought from dischem on sale, don’t remember how much. With lip gloss gravitate towards shades of nude, pink and orange in pastels. Not crazy about “sparkly” or “glittery” glosses, feels kinda tacky…in my opinion.
2. I use a lot of Avon products, its easier shopping off those catalogs, there’s always an Avon or Tupperware lady in the office too! This here is the Avon Super Extend Mascara, its crack for my brows, this stuff works wonders!! And its always R95 or less never more!
3. LA Girl concealer in warm honey shade, its too light on my face so now only use it on my brows, it makes them look amazeballs! I got this at dischem, its about R30/R40 somewhere there
4. This is an ordinary eyebrow/ eyeliner pencil that u can get like anywhere. It goes for R20. I use it for my eyebrows, I always a dark brown shade. Using a black pencil to fill the eyebrows look horrid on me. I finally figured out through a lot of trial and error thatdark brown looks more “natural” . I’ll post a pic of my brows below.
5. Another impulse buy from Avon, this is a cream shadow in some form nude. I’ve had it for long now, the name has completely wiped off. That’s because I use it ever so sparingly.
6. Eyelash curler, to tame the “fly away” lashes. Quick tip: I’ll put on a tiny bit of vaseline then brush them and then use the curler to make sure that all the lashes are in place. For extra control, once I’ve applied the mascara I curl the lashes before the mascara dries up.
7. This is an old mascara brush I use to brows the brows into place before I fell them out with color and I also use it the for lashes… Duh!
(I recently discovered that caster oil works wonders for thickening eyelashes and brows, so I’ve started applying it at night using this very blush, and it does work.)
And there u have it!